Accessibility Statement for YANMAR Industrial Engines Website
YANMAR America is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
YANMAR America takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of YANMAR//Academy :
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Constantly analyzing and improving our digital assets using automated scanning tools
- Developing new ways to improve user experience
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. YANMAR Industrial Engines has been implementing changes to conform WCAG 2.0 level AA standard and improve user experience. If you encounter a problem, please report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of YANMAR Industrial Engines . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Phone: 770-877-9894
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 101 International Pkwy, Adairsville, GA 30103
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of YANMAR websites , there may be some limitations. Please report an issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.